Bob Odenkirk: Better Call Saul star says he had ‘small heart attack’ but will be ‘back soon’

Odenkirk tells fans he is “going to take a beat to recover but I’ll be back soon” and reveals he had a blockage removed but didn’t need surgery.

Better Call Saul star Bob Odenkirk has said he “had a small heart attack” but will “be back soon” after he collapsed on set earlier this week.

The 58-year-old was taken to hospital on Tuesday while filming the Breaking Bad spin-off show in Albuquerque, New Mexico.

He tweeted on Friday: “Hi. It’s Bob. Thank you. To my family and friends who have surrounded me this week. And for the outpouring of love from everyone who expressed concern and care for me. It’s overwhelming.

“But I feel the love and it means so much.

“I had a small heart attack. But I’m going to be ok thanks to Rosa Estrada and the doctors who knew how to fix the blockage without surgery.

“Also, AMC and SONYs support and help throughout this has been next-level. I’m going to take a beat to recover but I’ll be back soon.”

His tweets were liked more than 600,000 times in the first 11 hours and retweeted by his co-star on the show, Rhea Seehorn.

 

MORE

About admin

Check Also

‘Only Murders in the Building’ is Steve Martin’s take on a Manhattan murder mystery

“Only Murders in the Building” might have been co-created by Steve Martin, but it has …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *